Our Installation Technicians provide professional service to our customers across the country. Candidates that have worked in the cable industry or come from the home improvement, security alarm and HVAC industries do very well. If you’re mechanically inclined and have repair/field service experience, we can train you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and service Stannah Stairlifts to meet national and local standards and in line with the company’s policies.
- Ensure that the customer or stairlift user has a full and thorough understanding of the operation of the stairlift at the time of handover.
- Report all installation and service faults on the appropriate service sheet.
- Ensure that service vehicles are stocked with the appropriate spare parts and all parts are booked out of the warehouse.
- Represent the company responsibly, maintain confidentiality and be polite and patient with our customers at all times.
- Operate company vehicles and equipment in a safe and law-abiding fashion.
- Your personal appearance should project a professional image.
- Maintain company equipment, tools, vehicles and property in good working order and safe condition at all times.
Open Installation Technician Positions
How can we help?