Benefits of Choosing a Stairlift
A stairlift can help you stay in the home you love, but it can also help you save money. When considering the cost of a stairlift, you should factor in the total package, as well as the cost of the alternatives.
Did you know that the average monthly cost for an assisted living facility in Rhode Island is $4,950? Visit our pricing page to compare Rhode Island's average assisted living costs with the cost of buying or renting a stairlift from Stannah.
In just one month, you'll spend more at an assisted living facility than you would buying a straight stairlift outright. See our pricing page, using the link above, to learn more.
Source: Genworth, © Statista 2021
Why Choose Stannah?
Stannah's 3-Year Buyback Program
- If you buy directly from the manufacturer, Stannah offers a buyback policy inside of the first 3 years for a percentage of what you paid for your stairlift. If you find that you don't want your stairlift after the three year period has expired, we'll still come and remove it free of charge.
Best value stairlifts: Our market-leading warranty
- When we talk about value, we don't just mean the price of your stairlift. We mean the investment you make into your future. Stannah stairlifts are built to last decades and require minimal maintenance. You get your value for money when you consider the years of independence you're sure to get from your Stannah. We also offer a market-leading warranty for both new and used models. It covers critical components, parts and labor, and it can be extended through several optional service plans.
A free home visit
- Call us now to schedule your free home visit. A specialist advisor will measure your stairs and listen to your needs before they give you advice on the right stairlift for you. You get all the information you need, in your own home.
No building work
- Our stairlifts are installed on your stairs, not on your walls. That means no building work, no mess and no fuss.
- Our stairlifts are made to fit you and your home. Not the other way around. That's why we offer you additional features. They might be those extra touches you need to make you feel that much more comfortable.
Buying a stairlift directly from the manufacturer
When you buy direct from Stannah, you get the benefit of our decades of experience. We’ve been making stairlifts for over 40 years and we’ve been in the lifting industry for over 150. We have the expertise and know-how to help you choose the right stairlift and we don’t forget about you after you buy. Our market-leading warranty, 3-year buyback program and exceptional after-sales service are just a few of the reasons customers in Rhode Island can feel good about buying a stairlift from Stannah. Call us today and learn about all that we have to offer.