How Much Does a Stairlift Cost?
Stairlift installation cost is often a big factor that affects the decision to purchase. Stannah will help answer some of the questions you may have when considering the purchase of a Stannah Stairlift and help guide you to define the factors that can affect your decision and price quote.
Determining the cost of a stairlift:
The price of a stairlift can depend on a number of factors, such as:
- Are your stairs straight or curved?
- How wide is your stairwell?
- How much headroom is there under the bulkhead?
- How far will your stairlift travel?
- Are there landings at the top and bottom of stairs?
- Will any radiators need to be moved?
These are just some of the factors that can help determine the best stairlift for your needs. Additionally, there are other factors related to the design and features of a stairlift, such as:
- Would you like your stairlift to be customized?
- What kind of upholstery would you prefer?
- Would a footrest fold button be convenient?
- Would you benefit from a raised seat?
Much like designing a car, stairlifts include options that can be customized to individual needs.
What next? How do I purchase a stairlift?
A stairlift can range from $3,000 to $6,000, which can be a daunting sum for potential customers. However, compared to a month in an assisted living home or installing an elevator, which both can cost upwards of $80,000, a Stannah Stairlift is a cost-efficient method to ensure your parents are navigating their homes safely.
Once all of the listed factors have been considered, a Stannah consultant can provide an accurate quotation for your stairlift that will include all preparation work and installation, expert aftercare and advice, as well as peace of mind with our 24/7 support. To get started you can find more information on ways to purchase a stairlift on the following page!