You’ll be able to use your stairs easily and worry-free
As we get older, we start to feel the effects of aging. Our balance decreases, which has a negative impact on our lives. Over time, the stairs can become a real obstacle in your home. Using the stairs could be painful, dangerous and almost impossible.
Stannah stairlifts are safe. We’ve been making stairlifts for over 40 years and your safety has always been our top priority. Everything we’ve learned we’ve used to make our stairlifts safer and more comfortable. They’re designed to help everyone, regardless of age, get up and down stairs easily, without fear, effort, or the risk of falling.
Stairlifts benefits you may not have thought about
- They reduce the risk of falls. We want to ensure you’re safe in your own home. You might start to take precautions to avoid falling down the stairs, but none of them will keep you as safe as a stairlift.
- They give you peace of mind. You know you’re safe on your stairs and in your own home. That’ll give you an added boost of confidence and just knowing that you’re independent will make you feel freer.
- They give you your independence back. You can save the energy you used to use getting up the stairs on other things. Imagine what you could do with that energy.
- They’re installed quickly and easily. Stairlifts take less than a day to install, so you can have your whole house back in no time.
- They’re cheaper and easier than moving house, and offer more comfort than relocating to the ground floor of your house. The cost or bother of buying and installing a stairlift might have put you off. You might think installing a stairlift will mean building work, mess and modifications to your home. The good news is, a stairlift is installed directly on your stairs. In most locations you don’t need a building permit (we’ll advise you) or building work to get your independence back.
- They can be fitted to any types of stairs. Whether your stairs are indoors or outdoors, straight or curved or with landings, narrow or steep.
- They don’t damage your house. All our friendly technicians have to do is drill a few small holes in your stairs as your stairlift is installed. No permanent damage is done and our technicians always clean up after themselves.
- They’re very affordable and economical. Running your stairlift costs less than using your kettle or coffee maker.
- They’re flexible. No matter what your stairs are like, we can install a stairlift that is specifically made to fit them. Not only that, but we also analyze your personal needs, and recommend a chair that will suit them.
Give us a call right now or request a callback and in no time, you’ll feel safer in your home.